Tuscany Hotel Casino Room Information
One Room Suite
25" remote-controlled cable television, pay-per-view movie access, music access, and Nintendo for the kids.
One king-size or two double beds
Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
Iron with ironing board
Deluxe over-sized bathrooms featuring separate soaking tub and shower
Writing desk equipped with telephone and computer accessible data port in most suites
Handicapped, Smoking and non-Smoking rooms.
Electronic in-room safe
Tuscany Hotel Casino
Opened in December, 2001, Tuscany Las Vegas features huge 600 sq. ft standard rooms in a beautiful setting. Curved pathways winding through 27 acres of plush landscape, pools, and fountains. One restaurant.
Tuscany offers attractive over sized guest "Suites" and "Two-bedroom Suites." Each suite is situated in a lovely European setting that offers a great sense of relaxation and privacy.
Guest Suite Features:
· Television Internet access
· 25" remote-controlled cable television, pay-per-view movie access, music access, electronic in-room safe, and a Nintendo for the kids.
· One king-size or two double beds
· Microwave, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, and a hairdryer
· Soaking tub and a separate shower
· Writing desk equipped with a two-line telephone and computer accessible data ports in most suites
· Complimentary Continental Breakfast
· Handicapped, Smoking and non-Smoking rooms.
· Electronic in-room safe
Each guest suite also has access to complimentary 24-hour valet parking, concierge service, room service, same-day laundry, and same-day dry cleaning.
Address: 255 E. Flamingo, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
Direction: From I-15 North or South. Exit Flamingo Rd. East. Cross Las Vegas Blvd. and Koval. Go 1 block and the hotel will be on the right.